Providing services for housing and support providers
He also developed a widely used provider accreditation system and a methodology for assessing the split in funding in jointly funded care and support schemes. He managed internal services reviews for service providers and undertook budget reviews and contract negotiations for leading providers. He was involved early on in the development of detailed personalisation proposals in Oldham and Medway.
Recent developments in government welfare benefits policy have put the future of supported housing in doubt.
Through Mark HGO has recent experience in :
- Assisting with Exempt Accommodation Claims
- Establishing the scope for Housing benefit funding to be used rationally and effectively
- Undertaking service reviews in terms of future role and funding
- Reviewing provision for women offenders
- Reviewing information systems
- Identifying different approaches to user outcomes
- Successfully tendering for new housing support contracts
- Helping providers prepare for Universal Credit