Meet Mark Goldup
HGO Consultancy is a micro-enterprise that was founded in 2003 by Mark Goldup. The Company Registration Number is 04818216. Previously Mark had been a freelance consultant for 6 years, so in total Mark has been providing consultancy services successfully for more than 18 years to charities, voluntary organisations, housing and support providers, local authorities, and other public bodies. HGO works all over the UK.
HGO supports and mentors organisations by:
- Helping them think through their strategy
- Helping them with their business planning
- Undertaking research and providing modelling tools to help them make strategic and operational choices
- Undertaking reviews of existing services, programmes and business processes
- Designing policies, procedures, processes and information collection mechanisms
- Supporting them with grant applications and in completing tenders
Organisations we help
HGO provides consultancy services to organisations that provide, fund or commission advocacy, assisted living, befriending, benefits advice, brokerage, community alarms, counselling, day centres, floating support, handyperson services, home care, home improvement assistance, hostels, hosting schemes, housing advice, outreach, mediation, mentoring, reablement, residential care, refuges, respite care, sanctuary schemes, sheltered housing, social support, supported employment, supported housing, supported living, telecare, or victim support.